Amatsukami Scions of Honolulu
Goddess of Warriors
Height: Average (Between 5’4" and 5’8")
Ethnicity: Mixed- Indian/Chinese/Korean/Mongolian/Tibetan/Caucasian
Hair: Timber Black, long and bushy that barely holds together in a long tail.
Eyes: Lupercal Gray
Build: The lean and fit build of a hunter.
Distinguishing features: Wide forehead, strong Jaw and a blunt nose.
Physical Age: Late Twenties
Acquaintance: Ninja, Special Forces officer, Hitman, Innocent Bystander
Artifacts: Bishamon is a master of weapons, but is known for two artifacts.
- A small pagoda always carried in hand or attached to her belt. Believed to symbolize her role as a guardian of Temples.
- Seven fold spear- A spear that ties her to the seven gods of fortune. It has phenomenal luck in parrying blows.
Goddess of the 7, Goddess of warriors
Divine Attributes: Dexterity, Perception, Stamina
Purviews: Animal (Wolf), Guardian, Psychopomp, Sky, War
Skills: Athletics, Brawl, Etiquette, Marksmanship, Melee, War
One of the 3 Japanese War Deities.
- Futusunushi- is the God of Generals and Commanders. The leaders, planners, and students of warfare.
- Hachiman is the God of hunters, archery, and those forced to fight. Conscripts, Draftees, Militia, etc.
- Bishamon is the Goddess of Victory, of those who make the hard choices and sacrifice everything. But she is also a god of ruthless practicality, and puts no stock in those who die for the honor of the flag. She expects her followers to do what they can… including retreat when it is prudent to do so.
Bishamon is a friendly sort… in a quiet and solemn sort of way. She is the current head of the Crimson Panoply of Victory, and the burdens of organizing the war fall to her.
A wandering god, she is worshipped in China, India, Vietnam, Korea, Mongolia, Thailand, her nativeJapan, and now the United States.