Amatsukami Scions of Honolulu
Natural Disaster Strikes the World!
The most powerful Solar Flare in human history hit the Earth Yesterday, and the planet was ravaged. Hundreds of forest fires erupted across the Americas, polar ice melted across the North Pole. Tidal waves crashed into the coast and flooded the East and West Coast.
• The International Space Station was destroyed, with all hands lost.
• Boston, Charleston, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Tampa, and Washington DC are experiencing heavy flooding and have been evacuated.
• Washington DC was heavily hit with massive losses to the US Government. The President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro Tempore of the Senate, and Cabinet of the United States were lost all lost in the Disaster, along with over 90% of Congress. The country is currently being run by Acting President Mary Valentine, Congresswoman of Illinois.
• The Pentagon was heavily flooded, with critical loss of life, software, and files. The Joint Chiefs of Staff were lost when the Pentagon flooded.
• Losses at other bases have been classified.
• Naval Ship loss is classified; but the USS Harry S. Truman was beached on to Ford Island.
• Est say 20,000,000 casualties in the continental USA.
- Relatively low loss of life from Tsunami and Flooding, several dozen.
- Hundreds injured.
- Millions of dollars damage to property.